Huge discounts on super yachts of all sizes
BANK REPO yacht it will sell at a great price quite soon.
Bargain 44m Trideck yacht by Tecnomar €6.3million now reduced by 60%
Riva Opera Forced sale save +60%
Luxury Yachts repossessed by Banks & urgent private Sales.
Urgent sale.DO NOT CONTACT ME IF YOU DONT HAVE FUNDS READY!
The Yachts are located in the Mediterranean primary Spain, Italy, France & Greece.
Bank repo yacht – 27M was €6m now €1.2m or a 80% discount compared to org. list price
IF you buy the right yacht at the right price, your family and you will enjoy it more.
Luxury classy sport fishing yacht or recreational yacht.Very good condition.
A the moment there are a few fantastic super yacht deals.Please tell me your requirements.
Please use the contact form. You will thereafter receive full info and a VIP invitation to see the amazing deals with your own eyes.
We are talking super yachts with discounts of at least 40% compared to normal prices.One has got a discount of 80%
If you like to enjoy a super yacht without loosing a fortune, when you have to resell, now is the time to buy.
Cantieri di Pisa AKHIR 25 only euro 150.000
should be euro 500.000
[gravityform id=”1″ name=”Contact Form”]
The following process applies to buying a repossessed yacht.
- Telephone to discuss the bid price
- Submit bid in writing
- Await a response (often 2-3 days as this is a committee decision)
- If accepted, a contract is drawn up with an addendum that includes a fiscal compliance questionnaire. This will outline the documentation required from the seller
- If accepted, the contract is then signed by all qualified parties
General Buyer information:
A deposit of 10% deposit of the contract price needs to be payable to independent Escrow agency that has been approved by us
- The boat will be inspected by a qualified marine surveyor, as appointed and paid for by the Buyer.
- Once the 10% deposit of the contract sale price reflects as ‘cleared funds’ in the client account, the boat can then be lifted from the water, pressure cleaned and checked up on land. This will be at the cost of the Buyer.
- The surveyor will inspect the hull and drives and if acceptable, the boat will be anti-fouled (at the cost of the buyer). This allows the boat to reach maximum speed during a sea trial. All anodes are replaced (all yard charges and yard services performed on the boat must be paid by the buyer with payment confirmation before the boat is craned back into the water).
- A recommended 2-hour sea trial should be arranged with the surveyor (at the cost of the buyer) to include representatives of the engine manufacturer. All aspects of the boat are inspected.
- The yacht and engine surveyors will give a written appraisal of the boat and engines. If acceptable, the sale will commence as per the terms of the sales contract.
We use the Mediterranean yacht broker’s memorandum of agreement exclusively as a working tool.
All deposits at a an independent Escrow agent or Lawyer.
The buyer is responsible for the instruction and payment of a qualified surveyor to inspect the yacht in question. The surveyors report will partially determine whether the sale proceeds or not.
+34 637 97 37 42
skype : Stefan.katafai